Tales from the road
That's a great picture of the 3 boys playing on the couch - or is it a motorcycle or maybe an elephant? And why have I not seen this picture until now? Oh that's right...I never got copies of the Christmas pictures, even through Shutterfly... :(
I suck. They'll be in the mail by the end of the week.Nice P/A, by the way. Very Dougherty of you.And they are on a pirate ship. Connor looks pretty pleased about it, too. Good thing Charleston is a port city.
Nice pics. We could use a little more Katie in there, though! (Gotta keep your fans happy!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's a great picture of the 3 boys playing on the couch - or is it a motorcycle or maybe an elephant? And why have I not seen this picture until now? Oh that's right...I never got copies of the Christmas pictures, even through Shutterfly... :(
I suck. They'll be in the mail by the end of the week.
Nice P/A, by the way. Very Dougherty of you.
And they are on a pirate ship. Connor looks pretty pleased about it, too. Good thing Charleston is a port city.
Nice pics. We could use a little more Katie in there, though! (Gotta keep your fans happy!)
Post a Comment