But not to fear. I have it on good authority that "Its really not colder in Minnesota than it is in New Jersey!" Thank goodness for that.
Friday, January 25, 2008
How cold is cold?
Below is a cute picture I caught of the kids playing so nicely together. Aren't they adorable?

And you might wonder why they are all collected in this particular section of floor? Check out the next picture for the big reveal...
Seamus has the best seat in the house--right in front of the heating vent.
Finn has found his own way to keep warm--all mittens, all the time.
But not to fear. I have it on good authority that "Its really not colder in Minnesota than it is in New Jersey!" Thank goodness for that.
But not to fear. I have it on good authority that "Its really not colder in Minnesota than it is in New Jersey!" Thank goodness for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are super adorable. I know that sit-by-the-heating-vent trick. He's a clever one to have figured it out at such a young age. It took me a while.
Oh, poor Katie, in such cold weather that younguns are forced to play in a 15 inch area! I imagine the adults must just deal with icicles growing on their extremities. The sacrifices we make for children.
Sorry, Katie, but this has nothing to do with your blog. This is directed to Lillian:
Please please may I be invited to read your blog? I've secretly been reading it for months and LOVE it - it's so funny!! Plus it gives me some insight on what Connor will be up to in the months to come.
I was so sad today when I tried to view it and it said I had to be invited...
Thanks!
Andie (Katie's sister-in-law)
Andie, I read your blog too! Send me your email address to frapples at hotmail dot com and I'll add you. It's a long story, which I will share soon. Also, that is not even my "real" email address I just gave, so I'm not sure why I bothered to spell it all out. I really am paranoid.
That's what this blog is all about--bringing people together.
My work here is done.
Post a Comment