Monday, June 25, 2007

Random kid shots

So, I've been getting some flak for not updating the blog more frequently. (How weird to be on this side of the fence! Sorry Anne & Andie for all of the grief I've given you!) Here are some pics of the kids in no particular order to get you people off my back. You know who you are!


Baby MJ, all sugar and spice.


Cool Finn at the pool, sporting his daddy's shades after a full day of swimming.


Finn tries to shot me with a water pistol, but I'm too quick for him. Course, he's not even 2 years old, so I guess that's not saying much.


Seamus playing in the backyard. Doesn't he look older than 3 1/2?







So, just a sampling of what I see everyday. I'll try to post more frequently, but no promises! Thanks for letting me know you care, Margo, and that you are checking religiously! Hope this will tide you over.

2 comments:

Sabrina R. Reid said...

Thanks for the update! Love the pictures! Happy Birthday James!
You have such beautiful nieces and nephews!

Unknown said...

Daily. I want updates daily.

Love, Margo